On behalf of the community, Bishopsteignton Parish Council are responsible for the management and maintenance of a wide variety of asset. Those highlighted below as well as all the benches and seats, noticeboards, several car parks, and Fore Street public toilets.
Established in 1938 this beautiful setting is popular with walkers with a public right of way running through the centre. Recently attention has been focused on the biodiversity in the cemetery and to encourage the wildlife to thrive with the introduction of new trees and a rose garden.There is burial space availablility, for further details please contact the clerk.
VG status, natural enhancements, new trees, book swap